OTR offers a wide variety of services.
Please find below a general list of our services and summary of fees.
(All our fees and services can be flexible to your needs and financial limitations.
We accept various insurance plans)
***OTR often has a wait for next availability. Please be aware that you may not always be able to acquire an appointment immediately.***
THERAPY & CONSULTATION SERVICES
* Individual Therapy (individual clinical sessions for adolescents and adults)-150$ per session
* PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING/EVALUATION: We can provide these services for various referrals. It is important to check with your health plan for authorization for testing. We DO NOT provide court evaluations.
* CONSULTATION: OTR staff can provide consultation for agencies and individuals in reviewing cases, providing a clinical support and perspective for First Responders/Public Safety Professionals, aiding in clinical team needs, and clinical development of programs. (fees are negotiated)
* Family Therapy: We utilize Integrative Family Systems and Functional Family Therapy approaches by trained clinicians-$175 per session
* Couples Therapy (Limited openings and we do not provide divorce mediation)-$160
* Groups: Please contact us or stay up to date on current groups being offered at both offices.
TRAINING AND SUPERVISION
* Clinical Supervision for Licensure for Professional Counselors (MA/MS) and post-grads-$85 per session (We are also a Maryland LCPC Approved Supervisor)
* Workshops: Various psychoeducational topics, such as stress management, presented by OTR staff.
* Professional Supervision Group (Old Town Office): an open group for professionals seeking additional support and supervision in the field. Dr. Farnaby leads this group and addresses vicarious trauma and self- care issues as well within the work we do. There will also be specialists in attendance at times to provide consultation on cases. (25$ a person per group) ***please check in for current group possibilities***
* Professional Case Consultation is also available with negotiable fees.
* Community Education events (contractual trainings as requested by service providers, government employees, and community organizations) will be a to be determined charge with all fees being negotiable
INSURANCE AND FEE INFORMATION
*Sliding Scale is considered on a case by case basis upon request and based on current reimbursement rates of healthcare plans and income
Current Healthcare Plans Accepted:
Aetna, Carefirst/BCBS, Magellan, Amerihealth, CIGNA, EAPs, & Tricare/Humana
(If you are a Tricare Referral please provide your authorization and be aware that there may still be a wait for next availability.)
Credit Cards and Personal Checks accepted.
Over The Rainbow, LLC