Over The Rainbow, LLC
OTR offers a wide variety of services.
Please find below a general list of our services and summary of fees.
(All our fees and services can be flexible to your needs and financial limitations.
We accept various insurance plans)
***OTR often has a wait for next availability. Please be aware that you may not always be able to acquire an appointment.***
THERAPY & CONSULTATION SERVICES
* Individual Therapy (individual clinical sessions for adolescents and adults)-150$ per session
* TELEHEALTH SERVICES: We have implemented telehealth services covered by insurance during COVID 19
* PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING/EVALUATION: We can provide these services for various referrals. It is important to check with your health plan for authorization for testing. We DO NOT provide court evaluations. We can not provide testing via Telehealth.
* CONSULTATION: OTR staff can provide consultation for agencies and individuals in reviewing cases, providing a clinical support and perspective for various populations and topics related to our backgrounds, aiding in clinical team needs, and clinical development of programs. (fees are negotiated)
* Family Therapy: We utilize Integrative Family Systems and Functional Family Therapy approaches by trained clinicians-$175 per session (Family Sessions are limited in availability).
* Couples Therapy (Limited openings and we do not provide divorce mediation)-$160
* Groups: Please contact us or stay up to date on current groups being offered at both offices.
TRAINING AND SUPERVISION
* Clinical Supervision for Licensure for Professional Counselors (MA/MS) and post-grads-$85 per session (We are also a Maryland LCPC Approved Supervisor)
* Workshops: Various psychoeducational topics, such as stress management, presented by OTR staff.
* Professional Supervision Group (Old Town Office): an open group for professionals seeking additional support and supervision in the field. Dr. Farnaby leads this group and addresses vicarious trauma and self- care issues as well within the work we do. There will also be specialists in attendance at times to provide consultation on cases. (25$ a person per group) ***please check in for current group possibilities***
* Professional Case Consultation is also available with negotiable fees.
* Community Education events (contractual trainings as requested by service providers, government employees, and community organizations) will be a to be determined charge with all fees being negotiable
INSURANCE AND FEE INFORMATION
*Sliding Scale is considered on a case by case basis upon request and based on current reimbursement rates of healthcare plans and income
Current Healthcare Plans Accepted:
Aetna, Carefirst/BCBS, Magellan, Amerihealth, CIGNA, EAPs, & Tricare/Humana
(If you are a Tricare Referral please provide your authorization and be aware that there may still be a wait for next availability.)
Credit Cards and Personal Checks accepted.