Over The Rainbow, LLC
OTR offers a wide variety of services.
Please find below a general list of our services and summary of fees.
(All our fees and services can be flexible to your needs and financial limitations.
We accept various insurance plans)
***OTR often has a wait for next availability. Please be aware that you may not always be able to acquire an appointment.***
THERAPY & CONSULTATION SERVICES
* Individual Therapy (individual clinical sessions for adolescents and adults)-150$ per session
* TELEHEALTH SERVICES: We implemented telehealth services covered by insurance during COVID 19 and will continue to offer this service unless insurance companies no longer cover this option. We use HIPAA compliant platforms for a secure connection.
*FIRST RESPONDER WELLNESS PRGRAM (FRWP) (currently only at the Old Town Alexandria office or Virtual):
* PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING/EVALUATION: We can provide these services for various ADULT Testing referrals. It is important to check with your health plan for authorization for testing. We DO NOT provide court evaluations or Fitness for Duty Evaluations. Our testing slots are VERY LIMITED.
* CONSULTATION: OTR staff can provide consultation for agencies and individuals in reviewing cases, providing a clinical support and perspective for various populations and topics related to our backgrounds, aiding in clinical team needs, and clinical development of programs and building an ethical private practice with integrity. (fees are negotiated)
* Couples Therapy (Limited openings at this time and we do not provide divorce mediation)-$160
* Group Therapy: Please contact us or stay up to date on current groups being offered at both offices.
TRAINING AND SUPERVISION
* Clinical Supervision for Licensure for Professional Counselors of VA, MD, and DC (MA/MS) and post-grads-$85 per session (We are also a Maryland LCPC Approved Supervisor)
* Workshops: Various psychoeducational topics, such as stress management, presented by OTR staff.
* Professional Case Consultation is also available with negotiable fees.
* Community Education events (contractual trainings as requested by service providers, government employees, and community organizations) will be a to be determined charge with all fees being negotiable
INSURANCE AND FEE INFORMATION
*Sliding Scale is considered on a case by case basis upon request and based on current reimbursement rates of healthcare plans and income
Current Healthcare Plans Accepted:
Aetna, Carefirst/BCBS, Magellan, Amerihealth, CIGNA, EAPs, & Tricare/Humana
(If you are a Tricare Referral please provide your authorization and be aware that there may still be a wait for next availability.)
Credit Cards and Personal Checks accepted.